Friday, July 14, 2006

Biker wars update

I worked out that on average, I spend 1/5 th of my waking hours aboard my bike, hence the amount of posts about it. That said...

I actually got a little nervous when getting back to the parking bay last night. I was expecting that a recently fined scooter boy would have wrecked my bike. Luckilly it was in one piece. I need to see someone about this paranoia.

I sang 'Mariner's Revenge Song' by The Decemberists all the way in this morning, a jolly old tune which kept my spirits up. It seems that the Richmond council have been messing around with the traffic light timings again as there were queues in places that are normally clear, and vice versa. They seem to do this every few months for some reason.

I had a stone in my boot the whole way in which was troubling me, but when I got my boot off I discovered it was a whole peppercorn. I wonder how that got there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home