Thursday, July 13, 2006

Observations

I noticed a few things this morning on the way into London

- I spend more time thinking about how to resign after my lottery win than about my journey.
- I sing a lot when on the bike and it is usually 'A Cautionary Song' by The Decemberists, or 'American Pie' (definitely the Don MacLean version, not Madonna).
- No matter what speed motorists are doing, they will always brake sharply when they come across a speed camera.
- My journey in the morning is from west to east, in the evening it's east to west. On a sunny day I have the sun in my eyes for every inch of my commute.
- The route I take through the back of London, via Saville Row and New Bond Street has more potholes in the road than an adolescent's face.
- I turn off Picadilly into Albemarle Street. Until this morning, I thought that it was Ablemarch Street.
- Soho smells like roast chicken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home