Thursday, July 13, 2006

More tales of woe

I got back to my bike last night and some scooterist had moved it about 2 foot to the left, right on top of another bike, and wedged his rust heap in the gap he created. My mirror was squashed up on the handlebars of the bike next to me and now has a lovely crack right down the middle (unfortunately only noticed this on the way home or else I would have let his tyres down and removed his engine). There was no way I could get to my bike as there was no space either side, so I returned the favour and moved the scooter so I could get access. I added another 2 foot so I had plenty of space. I unsuccessfully tried to find a pen and paper so I could leave this f***knuckle a love letter. So I just left his scooter outside the parking bay, in the hope that a traffic warden would spot him and ticket the bastard. What is it about these people, have they got a personal vendetta against me?

On the way in this morning the police had blocked the road on the way into London, just past Harrods. So the next 20 minutes was spent wrestling my way through vans/buses/fire engines and trying to find another route past the carnage. I gave up and did a sneaky, going down the wrong side of the road to miss the blockage. Note to self: must try and find different routes around London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home