Monday, November 05, 2007

Dream holiday

Now why can't I dream that I am Maria Sharapova's physio or something? I always dream the oddest things. Last night. I dreamt I was holidaying in (what wasn't made clear, but I can only deduce) Scotland. I decided that I would go to Forfar. I went to the train station, bought a ticket (£2.20, very reasonable) and boarded the train waiting to depart on platform 3. Forfar was the first stop. As I disembarked, there was a bus waiting at the station, which I got on. I seemed to know where I was going. A women on the bus told me that the return bus leaves at 27 minutes past the hour. I got off at what seemed an office car park. Next thing I was sitting on a pub bench with my dad, eating fish and chips. I'm not sure where he went, but I looked at the newspaper to see if Forfar Athletic were playing at home. Obviously they weren't, because I ended up at a very small petrol station on my motorbike. As I was filling the tank, I noticed my front tyre was deflated. I went to put some air in it, and the very helpful guy at the petrol station did it for me. Next I was having a drink with my Mum back at the station where I bought the £2.20 ticket. She shat on me because she was upset I made her take the train, even though we had a hire car. I think I mumbled something about global warming, but she wasn't convinced and was very, very angry. Back home, everyone was in bed, except for me and some baby I have never seen before. I was trying to get him/her to sleep but he/she was having none of it. I went to the fridge to get a bottle, but something was wrong with the fridge, and all the liquids inside were boiling and bubbling. Then I woke up.

All very odd, but why Forfar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home