Monday, October 29, 2007

La chat

I love cats, always have. Kittens are better, but cats are pretty cool as well. I am the proud guardian of three of them. Unusually, they are all related. This might not appear to be that unusual, but my three cats are grandmother, mother and son. Anyway, moving swiftly on. I was attending some last minute 'modifications' on my bike on Saturday before the insurance sent someone out to assess the damage. I was happily going ahead with this, then spotted something out the corner of my eye. Blood. I wandered over to this and saw, amongst the blood and in order of identification;
- a rat's head (chewed off to just above the neck),
- a rat's tail,
- a rat's leg and foot (I didn't study the massacre to identify whether it was left/right, fore/aft),
- what I would imagine was a rat's stomach

The rest of the rat was missing, I presume consumed by one or all of my moggies. I had to quickly gather up all the bits and hurl them over the neighbour's fence before the wife saw them and fainted. That's the last time I let one of those filty bastards lick my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home