Thursday, October 25, 2007

More train stories

I had another young lady as a companion on the way in this morning. She did nothing out of the ordinary the whole way in and I managed to listen to the iPod on shuffle and read my book (The Business - Iain Banks, I finished Whit last night) in peace without getting distracted as I did with yesterday's theatrics. The train stopped at Waterloo, and she got up. I pocketed my pod, zipped my jacket up, shuffled across a bit and put my hand on the adjacent seat that she had just vacated. It was then that she sat down again, on my hand. She shot back up, spun around and glared at me like I had molested her. Stupid cow, made me all embarrassed she did.

On the tube, another girl was applying make up. It must be contagious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home