Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fat letter

I saw on the news that there is a new government agenda which will make schools send letters to fat kid's parents telling them that their kids are fat. Firstly, I wonder how these will be worded?

Dear Mrs Arbuckle,
Your son is a fat twat. To avoid receving more letters on the subject, please stop feeding him lard.
Yours
Mr A.Sadist
Headmaster - Winnie Mandela Comprehensive


Secondly, don't the government and schools have more pressing things to worry about, like shootings, stabbings and 11 year old crack addiction? Sometimes this country drives me to ice cream.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 pm, Blogger All Hale said...

I wanted to go up in a glider the other day. So i got in touch with a company....blah blah blah.......It turns out i am to fat to go up in one! I was let down!

They should use this as incentive. 'Would your child one day like to go gliding, then don't feed them'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home