Friday, October 05, 2007

Oh dear Brit'ny

I saw on the front page of one of the red tops yesterday that a Britney sex tape has emerged. What is it with these celebtities on their way out and sex tapes, is it some sort of career move? How stupid are these people? Firstly they film themselves having rather dull and unimaginative sex with their latest squeeze, write 'XXX having it off with XXX' on the sticky label, leave it on the mantelpiece and wait to be burgled or their disgruntled ex to distribute it. I can think of quite a few that it has happened to off the top of my head; Pam, Pari Stilton, Katie Price, that Welsh bit of blurt from Big Brother, Pam again, Tonya Harding (just the thought of that one make me want to lose my breakfast), Abi Titmus, Ulrika Jonsson. I mean, it's one thing for aspiring young actors to have appeared in a dodgy film on their way up, it's quite another to have your personal life recorded for the world to see (and with the power of the internet, trust me, the world will see). It just adds to my theory that the world is full of imbeciles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home