Wednesday, October 03, 2007

In the news

The McCann's are reported to have hired a psychic to find their missing daughter. I think it is dispicable that some con artist would take money from these poor, desperate people. If he/she finds her, I will retract this statement, but I fear I won't have to.

Palaeontologists say they have found evidence of a duck-billed dinosaur that had a huge bite.

Palaeontologists say they have found evidence that the saber-toothed cat had a weak bite.

The other other other new other Diana/Dodi inquest has started and will take up to 6 months. If they were murdered, it would have to be the most elaborate murder plot known to man. Even script writers for Dallas wouldn't go there. A complete waste of public money. They died in an accident, it happens. Deal with it. If evidence comes to light that they were in fact murdered, I will retract this statement, but ...

Petrol tax has gone up by 2p per litre, and therefore the price at the pumps has gone up by 2p per litre. Obviously the best way to reduce global warming is to tax the overtaxed public even more, that will really help. How about offering incentives to the public, like removing/reducing car/petrol tax on smaller vehicles. I've news for you Mr Brown; guys who drive Hummers couldn't care less how much tax you put on petrol. Conversely, guys who drive 1 litre Corsa's actually do. I expect a price rise in public transport to follow quite soon.

1000 British troops will be returning from Iraq before Xmas. I smell a snap election coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home