Friday, March 30, 2007

What's this 'we' shit, kemosabe?

Whenever I decide to do something, I will say to the wife 'I am going to the pub/game/bike shop/newsagents/betting shop/off license/my mate's house', normally followed by a long pause and then 'You can come if you want'.

Conversely, if she decides to do something she will say 'We are going to the shops/park/the coast/my aunty Majorie's'.

I'm beginning to suspect that the only time women do anything without their husbands or boyfriends is when they meet up with other women to moan that their husband or boyfriend never wants to do anything with them.

This is an oversimplification, but not that much of one.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 pm, Blogger Mark Roffey said...

Can I and the rest of your adoring public have some more stories please!

 
At 4:01 pm, Blogger SkyBlueSnowy said...

Ah shucks Mark, I didn't think you cared. You passed your course yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home