Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Swearey guy

There's a junction on Oxford Street that I have to cross every night on the way home. It's a bit of a nightmare this one as when the lights turn green, there are always a bunch of sheep that are in the middle of the road with their Harrods and Hamleys bags that don't seem to understand that the little red fella means don't walk. Nearly every night I have a near miss at this set of lights, with some dumb fanny walking out in front of me. I've adopted a strong arm tactic now and just go for these people and try and frighten the solids out of them. Last night was no different, lights turned green, I hammered the throttle and some bottom feeder walked out in front of me, so I had to slam on brakes. He got a real fright, twitched violently and ran across the road. As he got to the safe side of the road I realised that it was actually Pete the swearey guy from Big Brother. All the way home I was thinking that I should have actually tried to mow him over, I might have made the papers.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 pm, Blogger sean said...

Definitely a missed opportunity snowy.

BTW did you see that Bermudan bowler? Cricket needs more fat lads! I don't want it to get like football where there's no characters anymore.

I dread the day we watch darts and reminisce about when they used to have a beer on the oche. The professionalism of sport is going to kill it.

Snowy, we have to do something. Are you with me?

A good start would be getting Rob Key into the squad for the Cric World Cup. He's proper fat.

 
At 8:38 am, Blogger SkyBlueSnowy said...

I'm with you all the way Sean. That Bermudan fatty is only 2 years younger than me, I could be a contender!

Beer at darts - I remember that. When did they stop that? They'll ban embroided shirts and forearm tattoos next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home