Friday, March 16, 2007

Sport sport and sport

Been a while since I posted anything so thought I would just add in the most recent highs and lows of Snowy's sporting teams.

Coventry keep the upward trend going, drew 0-0 away at Colchester and beat Wolves 2-1 in the week. That's 5 games for Mr Dowie, 3 wins and 2 draws. The American Investment is as good as signed now as well. Joy.

England cricket lost to Australia in a warm up game for the WC, but the first game proper is today v New Zealand. Thankfully the commentary is on t'web so that should keep me going for the rest of the afternoon.

England rugby managed to pull themselves together after the Irish debacle and beat France 26-18 last Saturday. They played pretty well and actually have a (n unlikely) chance of winning the 6 Nations when they play Wales tomorrow.

That's it.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 pm, Blogger sean said...

mate who murdered woolmer? my money's on inzi or darrell hair.

 
At 10:06 am, Blogger SkyBlueSnowy said...

I think Darrell might be off the list of suspects, isn't he umpiring a schoolboy match in Auckland at the moment!? I strongly suspect it will be some local gangster that was paid to do it by a betting syndicate. I certainly hope it isn't more sinister than it already is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home