Monday, September 18, 2006

Camberley Courier

Shit newsDon't you just love free local newspapers? Generally they consist of:

  • 2 pages of 'news'

  • 4 pages of local sport which no-one apart from the sportsmen invloved are interested in (under 14 netball just doesn't really flick my switch)

  • 5 pages of 'personals' 'I am a mature (over 55) lady with GSH (finds Little and Large the zenith of humour) with own house (council funded) looking to meet like minded male for nights out (a good hard shag)

  • 10 pages of Council news informing us that they are going to rip up the High street and leave it like that for 3 years

  • 45 pages of advertising (some kid trying to palm off his Commodore 64;
    that black and white cat has had another litter and the scumbag owner is charging 30 notes for one of the kittens;
    pram for sale, only used once, slight smell of urine and vomit etc)


Anyway, you can imagine my delight when I saw this headline in my local rag. Quality journalism, I'm surprised the BBC World Service never picked this one up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home