Monday, September 11, 2006

Observations/random bollocks

- There is nothing more depressing than taking the last few steps back to your desk after a fag break.
- On it's release in 1988, I bought Dinosaur Jr 'Freak Scene' cd single. I was gutted that the titular song was censored ('Don't let me freak now will ya' just didn't have the same appeal). Printed on the cd is
1 - Freak Scene (uncensored version). For 18 years I have been considering sueing the record company. It was only yesterday when clearing up my cds that I noticed that it actually says Freak Scene (censored version)
- There is a hairdressers opposite where I park my bike called The Ionic Hair Product Company, until this morning I thought it was The Ironic Hair Product Company.
- I bought one of those slidey vegetable cutter things where you stick your onion on a grippy thing and slide it up and down a tray with a blade on it and slices and dices your veg into even size pieces. The blade is very sharp and I managed to lop off the top of my finger. Now mundane tasks such as washing up, tying shoelaces and picking my nose are incredibly painful.
- A blunt lawn mower blade cannot be sharpened, no matter how many gadgets you buy to achieve this.
- You never see anyone taking a cat for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home