Monday, September 04, 2006

With Goth on our side

Saw this fella in a coffee shop in Guildford yesterday (apologies for the poor quality image, I had to do a bit of a stalker thing and couldn't get the lighting right). He was about 30 years old and you have to admire his guts to go out in public like this. I haven't seen someone whear a full length leather coat since I saw The Fields Of The Nephilim at the Coventry Poly. Good work fella! I'm a bit concerned with the boots though, more metal on them than you'd find on a turn-of-the-century printing press. I bet he's a lawyer by week and turns to the dark side on weekends. Kind of funny to find someone like this drinking a skinny latte at 10:30 on a Sunday morning instead of the blood of a virgin, if you can find one in Guildford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home