Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy Wednesdays

The roads were surprisingly free going home last night, which is really unusal for a Wednesday. I managed to get home in about an hour, which must be close to a record. Very strange indeed. Apart from the heat and sweating like a sumo, it was a very pleasant journey.

This morning I was tearing around a corner in Soho and had to slam on anchors as there were a load of horses trotting down the middle of the road. It looked like the mounties were taking the nags out for a stroll, in central London, peak hour. Great planning. The last thing you expect to see in central London is 30 horse arses. I think I have horse shit in the tread of my tyres now.

One other thing noted, traffic seems to get held up by rubbish trucks every morning and every night now. It's annoying, because at home the bastards always wake me up, and I often miss putting out my rubbish because they come so early. In London, they only seem to operate during peak hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home