Thursday, April 09, 2009

Barack Obama is a meanie

Did anyone else notice Obama's expression when they announced that he had won the election? He looked a bit serious, kind of concerned. Now you may argue that he was reflecting on a tough fought election campaign, or that he was contemplating the magnitude of the task ahead of him. Perhaps the pressures of the most senior position in the world was playing on his mind. No, no and no, I know what he was thinking. 'Shit, now I have to buy the brats that god damn puppy'.

What a mean man he really is. Most kids get palmed off with 'I'll get you one if you do well at school' or 'next time I get a payrise, the mutt is yours'. Not the Obama offspring. 'Sure kids, I'll get you a puppy when I become president.'

Bet he's not laughing now, that'll learn him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home