Sunday, November 23, 2008

I married a hamster

Our car went to the doctors for repairs a couple of weeks ago. The garage came to pick it up on the Friday morning and left us with a courtesy car. The following week I got a call from them saying I could come and collect my car. I arranged to do it on the Saturday morning. On the Friday night, my wife asked me to make sure I got all the stuff out of the courtesy car before I took it back. We'd only had it a week so naturally I assumed she just meant her make up back and a spare nappy or something. I swear, I filled a black bin bag with all the shit. She had the car for a week, and there was more stuff in it than in most small retail outlets. She had even bought a Winnie-the-Pooh sun blind because 'the courtesy car windows are smaller than on our car'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home