Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Don't you just hate it when...

In a meeting, the project manager drops a bombshell like 'I know it's really late in the day, but I've just got off the phone to the client and she thinks on reflection she does prefer option one after all. Is it a big deal to change back?' (Considering 'option 1' was vetoed 4 months ago and you've spent the time since working until 9pm every night on option 2). Then some fuck knuckle pipes up and says 'Well it's a bit of a ballache, but it should be possible'. Instead of saying 'Yes, it is a big deal. Why don't you earn your money for a change and tell the client to foxtrot oscar'.

This is not something I would put on my CV, but I want to earn as much money for doing as little work as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home