Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Privacy Act

I was in the WC at work this morning attending to a call of nature, as you do. Moving on... I heard the cleaner come in and she started cleaning the other cubicles. Being a chap who enjoys his privacy, and in these situations, his anonymity, I thought I would delay my exit from cubicle 3 until she cleared off. Next thing there was a knock on the door and she said 'Are you going to be long in there, I need to mop the floor'. I don't even get that sort of interruption at home, the cheeky mare.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 pm, Blogger Mad Baby Edmor said...

Wait 'till your son reaches 7. From then on not only will you constantly get that kind of interuption, you'll also find yourself on the wrong side of the door yelling at him for hogging what was once your domain. Al Bundy, how I understand you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home