Friday, November 24, 2006

Australia v England, 1st test, day 2

Australia continued to pile on the runs finally declaring on 602/9. The only bright spot was getting Ponting out 4 short of his double century. As if that wasn't bad enough, we were reduced to 53/3 at the close. Pietersen and Bell are still at the crease, and by God, we need a huge stand from them now to have any chance in this one. I managed to watch 2 hours of the game this morning and was horrified at the bowling. In my day...

2 Comments:

At 12:58 am, Blogger sean said...

so it's barely one o'clock and KP has gone for 16 and freddie for a duck.

I'm going to bed and hopefully leave bell with put on a double ton with giles.

 
At 1:00 am, Blogger sean said...

balls i wish i'd previewed that.

I'm meant to say I'm going to bed and hopefully leave bell to put on a double ton with giles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home