Friday, July 21, 2006

More office a-holes

I just seen someone on his way to the toilet with a newspaper under his arm. Jesus mate, we all have to go for a shit on occasion, we know it's always best to shit on company time, but please don't be so open about the idea. Having a dump is one of life's private joys. Why not just shit in the dustbin next to your desk and get it out in the open.

The whistler is back. He's going to get my fist in his tits if he's not careful.

People that have meetings around desks, specifically mine. Meeting rooms; the clue is in the name. My desk is my personal space and if you come within a metre of it you automatically put me on edge and I will get agitated and eventually agressive. Multiply the agitation and agression by 8 if this meeting does not include me.

The whistler has developed into plural now. There may be multiple fatalities today.

Meetings bring out the worst in people, they;

- talk louder than is socially accepted without the aid of alcohol
- wave arms about a lot
- bang on tables even more
- when talking about something that invloves multiple aspects, point at the table like they are indentifying 3 apples that they want to purchase at a fruit stall
- do that thing with their arms like they are catching something really heavy
- if they are in possession of a clicky pen, will click it repeatedly whilst waiting to butt in
- when making a major point, or after saying something controversial, will slump back in their chair. This is the human action equivalent of an exclamation mark.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 pm, Blogger burbaget said...

Genius!
HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOG! Thanks for just making my life better!

 
At 9:09 am, Blogger SkyBlueSnowy said...

Dang, you've rumbled me! In the words of Max 'You wouldn't believe what a comfort anonimity is in my profession'. I better watch what I say now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home