Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Left of the Dial

I downloaded this album about a week ago at home and have been trying to yousendit.com to myself at work. Every day I get into the office to see if the confirmation email has arrived, but no luck. I get home only to see that the web connection has disconnected, or the puter crashed, or the wife was looking for something and closed the browser. I've tried about 8 times to get this thing to the office. Finally this morning, it has arrived. So I download it, took about 2 hours. I started listening to it and thought it sounded a bit familiar. I've just looked in my music folder and I already have the feckin' thing here. What a prat.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 am, Blogger burbaget said...

Although I heart yousendit, it just feels wrong. I feel as though some twat with oversized sunglasses and sperry topsider's in a record company tracking my illicit transfers, and throttling the bandwidth down!

Free music at reallysmoothmusic.com though ;)

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger SkyBlueSnowy said...

Haha, you have got to do something about that paranoia mate! I suspect you are right though, but then if BB was after me I'm sure I've come up on their screens a number of times over the years on Napster, Bearshare, Kazaa, Limeware, Soulseek, Bittorrent and Audioscrobbler. Maybe once they've got Osama they might come after me. Until then, I might as well enjoy myself so I have enough music swirling around in my head to sing myself to sleep in prison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home