Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ahhhh

I was on my way home t'other night and got stuck in a bit of traffic. It was a lovely evening, I had my visor up (old helmet) and jacket unzipped to below my chest. The A316 between Richmond and Twickenham is quite busy at that time of the night, but generally moves quite quickly. I was filtering through the middle of some cars, and came across a Volvo estate to my right. It was fairly new, had a woman driver, two schoolgirls on the backseat and one of those dog cage things in the back. As I passed it, the two girls, who were about 7 or 8 years old, probably sisters, very sweet looking, saw me and started hanging out the window waving and shouting at me. The mum looked over her shoulder and laughed, I smiled to myself and waved to the girls. I got stuck behind a truck and a few minutes later, the Volvo with my new friends came alongside me again. I was about to wave and say hello when I realised that the girls were shouting 'Crash crash crash'. Little bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home