Thursday, May 10, 2007

Divine intervention

As I was riding in this morning, the sun came out for the first time in weeks. As usual it was right in my eyes. My visor was particularly dirty and I couldn't see much of the road ahead. I gave it a quick rub, but then realised that it was dirty because of insect bits. After the wipe the visor was smeared with guts and goo and further impeded my vision. I was doing about 70 mph on the M3 at the time so not much chance of pulling up and giving it a bit of a clean. I noticed some moisture on my fairing so used my free hand to try and gather some up and try and shift some of the entrails. No joy, there wasn't enough water. Just after this, a car in front of me squirted water on his windscreen, missed, and I suddenly had a face full of water. Problem solved. Spooky huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home