Monday, January 15, 2007

Junior's dismal run continues

Since Snowy Jnr was born a month ago, none of the teams I (we) support have won.

Coventry have played 6, drawn 2, lost 4, scored 9 goals and conceded 15. Considering the two draws and 4 of our goals were against the worst team in the league (Southend) and a League One team in the cup (Bristol City), I won't be bragging about those results.

England cricket have played 5 (3 tests, a 20/20 and a ODI) and lost all of them, badly.

Thank Buddha England rugby haven't been playing recently.

The last time any of my teams won, I wasn't a father, we had two household incomes, the dreaded visit of my in-laws hadn't happened, Xmas was a distant date as was the office Xmas party and I was allowed to go out on Saturday afternoons and get wankered. If things don't pick up soon I'm going to have to dock his pocket money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home