Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Adams sacked



Oh well, it had to happen. We've gone 8 games without a win and only picked up 1 point in our last 6 games so it was inevitable. I feel sorry for Micky, he's a good guy and pulled us out of the relegation places when he first took over 2 years ago. I think he might have been able to turn things around, but when is enough enough? Now obviously. I think he is a good manager, but things just didn't work. There's no point having a good looking girlfriend if you aren't getting any. The board should also shoulder some blame in allowing McSheffrey to leave, the most reckless piece of football business I can remember.

So, who is going to replace him? McAllister will be the fan's choice, but I doubt if he will be interested. In the short term, Adrian Heath will be taking over. God help us.

Tara Micky, and thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home